    google groups.

    PLease help me
    , Apr 16, 2008

  2. ded Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi All
    > I used to login using
    >
    > I have been usign this one for more than three years. A few days back
    > I created this id for my aunt ( )
    >
    > After that whenever I login using my old id , I get automatically sent
    > to the mail id box of amitha.b.hyd . Also I have lost the profile in
    > google groups.
    >
    > PLease help me

    This is not google, this is usenet, this is not a helpdesk for anything
    specific to do with google. Google is just one type of access to usenet.
    But I'll have a guess at whatever it is you are trying to solve.
    Assumed you and your sweet old aunt use the same PC and same
    internet connection. Your headers indicate a Windows machine.
    You probably ticked the prompt "Remember me on this machine"
    or something similar.
    Logon to your aunts google account, have a read and poke about
    then at top click on the "Sign-Out" link.
    You will be taken to the logon page
    UNtick any boxes and then logon to your own account.
    ded, Apr 16, 2008

  3. Guest

    , Apr 16, 2008
  4. Guest

    Lookout <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:39:03 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>hi All
    >>>I used to login using
    >>>
    >>>I have been usign this one for more than three years. A few days back
    >>>I created this id for my aunt ( )
    >>>
    >>>After that whenever I login using my old id , I get automatically sent
    >>>to the mail id box of amitha.b.hyd . Also I have lost the profile in
    >>>google groups.

    >>Delete your google cookie

    >Ohhh..this should be fun!!!!

    Ya, the OP didn't say what there were using, I could of told em how to
    do it.

    But ya, once you delete the cookie, you just need to log into Gmail
    with your username and password and all well be as it was.
    --

    Whos fault is it...
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2w6x64i&s=3