    Guest Guest

    Can Some Body At Microsoft Please Do Some Thing About My Imposter In XP And
    Vista General?

    Guest, Aug 5, 2009

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    He Is Making Some Very Abusive Posts Using The Eternal-September.Org News
    Server Using My E-mail Address!

    I Have Sent Multiple Complaints 2 With No Reply
    2 My E-mail's!

    Can Somebody Please Tell Me What The Microsoft Use Net Abuse Alias Is?

    Guest, Aug 5, 2009

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 5, 2009
  4. Kevpan - As I said, I doubt very much can be done, but I have sent a note to
    the person at MS who works with the MVPs on NG issues.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 5, 2009