    no problems connecting to the network.

    Security is not an issue (I've disabled encryption on both ends in attempt
    to gain a connection). Any ideas? I really need help.
    =?Utf-8?B?SWFpbiBNYWM=?=, Jul 31, 2006

  2. Because it happened to me, I will offer you one suggestion ... did you check
    that the router allows the connection? either with MAC address filtering, or
    IP address filtering if you dont have DHCP turned on ... just a thought

    =?Utf-8?B?YW1hbmFwYXJ0?=, Jul 31, 2006

  3. I have a dell and I needed to press the BLUE "Fn" button on the bottom row
    and then the "F2" key. It's a dell thing. It stopped me from accessing the
    internet. I've still got my own problems tho' as it keeps disconnecting
    itself!!

    =?Utf-8?B?bGluZHNheQ==?=, Jul 31, 2006