    I have a full movie ready to be burned onto DVD but it's PAL. Can it
    be converted to NTSC? I use Nero 6 Ultra.
    Thnx

    -, Apr 4, 2004

  2. -

    jayembee Guest

    - <> wrote:

    >I have a full movie ready to be burned onto DVD but it's PAL. Can it
    >be converted to NTSC? I use Nero 6 Ultra.

    I'm not familiar with version 6 (I use version 5 for burning SVCDS),
    but you should be able to convert. In version 5, in the "New
    Compilation" window, there's a setting for "encoding resolution". If
    that's set to NTSC, then the resulting disc will be in NTSC,
    regardless of the standard of the file encoding.

    I would assume that the same would be true for DVDs in v.6, though I
    couldn't swear to it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Apr 5, 2004

    www.doom9.org
    www.dvdrhelp.com

    --
    Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.

    Arminio Grgic, Apr 5, 2004