    Can you help please ?

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, Jan 26, 2008

  2. Baldoni

    Anyolmouse Guest

    "Baldoni" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    | I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work
    | when I want to search. I am able to access sites that are bookmarked
    | and are on bookmarks toolbar.
    |
    | A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and
    do
    | I want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have
    | no luck either.
    |
    | I even removed Mozilla Firefox and re-installed it but the same thing.
    |
    | Can you help please ?
    |
    | --
    | Count Baldoni

    If you don't get any help here you might try mozilla.support.firefox

    --
    Anyolmouse

    Anyolmouse, Jan 26, 2008

  3. Baldoni

    Rôgêr Guest

    Baldoni wrote:
    > I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work
    > when I want to search. I am able to access sites that are bookmarked
    > and are on bookmarks toolbar.
    >
    > A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do
    > I want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have no
    > luck either.
    >
    > I even removed Mozilla Firefox and re-installed it but the same thing.

    What do you use for antispyware? Antivirus?
    Rôgêr, Jan 26, 2008
  4. Baldoni

    Baldoni Guest

    Rôgêr brought next idea :
    > Baldoni wrote:
    >> I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work when
    >> I want to search. I am able to access sites that are bookmarked and are on
    >> bookmarks toolbar.
    >>
    >> A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do I
    >> want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have no luck
    >> either.
    >>
    >> I even removed Mozilla Firefox and re-installed it but the same thing.

    > What do you use for antispyware? Antivirus?

    Avast

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, Jan 26, 2008
  5. Baldoni

    Baldoni Guest

    Anyolmouse has brought this to us :
    > "Baldoni" <> wrote in message
    >> I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work
    >> when I want to search. I am able to access sites that are bookmarked
    >> and are on bookmarks toolbar.
    >>
    >> A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do
    >> I want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have
    >> no luck either.
    >>
    >> I even removed Mozilla Firefox and re-installed it but the same thing.
    >>
    >> Can you help please ?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Count Baldoni

    > If you don't get any help here you might try mozilla.support.firefox

    I will keep that in mind thanks.

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, Jan 26, 2008
  6. Baldoni

    Rôgêr Guest

    Baldoni wrote:
    > Rôgêr brought next idea :
    >> Baldoni wrote:
    >>> I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work
    >>> when I want to search. I am able to access sites that are bookmarked
    >>> and are on bookmarks toolbar.
    >>>
    >>> A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and
    >>> do I want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I
    >>> have no luck either.
    >>>
    >>> I even removed Mozilla Firefox and re-installed it but the same thing.

    >> What do you use for antispyware? Antivirus?

    > Avast

    You answered about the antivirus, what about antispyware? You need both.
    Rôgêr, Jan 26, 2008
  7. Baldoni

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:51:37 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Baldoni wrote:
    >> Rôgêr brought next idea :

    >>> What do you use for antispyware? Antivirus?

    >> Avast
    >>

    >You answered about the antivirus, what about antispyware? You need both.

    "A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do I want
    to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have no luck either."

    If the OP downloaded and ran search.exe he very well could have a big problem.

    http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/search/23064

    --
    <rw-rw-rw-> I don't care if it can reproduce sound well enough for
    dolphins to talk to each other through it, if you can't grep it it's
    Mara, Jan 26, 2008
  8. Baldoni

    Rôgêr Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:51:37 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    > "A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do I want
    > to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have no luck either."
    >
    > If the OP downloaded and ran search.exe he very well could have a big problem.
    >
    > http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/search/23064

    That's along the same idea of what I was thinking, hijacked searches.
    Rôgêr, Jan 26, 2008
  9. Baldoni

    Baldoni Guest

    Rôgêr formulated the question :
    > Baldoni wrote:
    >> Rôgêr brought next idea :

    >>> What do you use for antispyware? Antivirus?

    >> Avast
    >>

    > You answered about the antivirus, what about antispyware? You need both.

    Spy Doctor

    But it was working fine before.

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, Jan 26, 2008
  10. Baldoni

    Baldoni Guest

    Mara wrote :
    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:51:37 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> Baldoni wrote:
    >>> Rôgêr brought next idea :

    >>> Avast
    >>>

    >> You answered about the antivirus, what about antispyware? You need both.

    > "A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do I
    > want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have no luck
    > either."
    >
    > If the OP downloaded and ran search.exe he very well could have a big
    > problem.
    >
    > http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/search/23064

    No it is nothing like that it is Google information box.

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, Jan 26, 2008
  11. Baldoni

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:08:18 GMT, Baldoni <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >> "A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do I
    >> want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have no luck
    >> either."
    >>
    >> If the OP downloaded and ran search.exe he very well could have a big
    >> problem.
    >>
    >> http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/search/23064

    >No it is nothing like that it is Google information box.

    "Spy Doctor" is not "Spyware Doctor." "Spy doctor," in fact, sucks. If you want
    to find out what it missed, go to webroot.com and run their scanner.

    Mara, Jan 26, 2008
  12. Baldoni

    Baldoni Guest

    Mara explained on 26/01/2008 :
    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:08:18 GMT, Baldoni <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>> "A box sometimes appear saying that I have tried to access search and do I
    >>> want to run or save to disc. If I follow these instructions I have no luck
    >>> either."
    >>>
    >>> If the OP downloaded and ran search.exe he very well could have a big
    >>> problem.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/search/23064

    >> No it is nothing like that it is Google information box.

    > "Spy Doctor" is not "Spyware Doctor." "Spy doctor," in fact, sucks. If you
    > want to find out what it missed, go to webroot.com and run their scanner.

    OK Thank you

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, Jan 26, 2008
  13. Baldoni

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:54:19 GMT, Baldoni <> wrote:

    >Mara explained on 26/01/2008 :
    >> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:08:18 GMT, Baldoni <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>

    >>> No it is nothing like that it is Google information box.

    >> "Spy Doctor" is not "Spyware Doctor." "Spy doctor," in fact, sucks. If you
    >> want to find out what it missed, go to webroot.com and run their scanner.

    >OK Thank you

    YW. BTW, if you don't own nomail.com, you should stop using it for a munge. Use
    nomail.invalid instead, or anything else .invalid.

    ------------------------
    01/26/08 18:24:15 whois www.nomail.com
    ..com is a domain of USA & International Commercial
    Searches for .com can be run at http://www.crsnic.net/

    whois -h whois.crsnic.net nomail.com ...
    Redirecting to TUCOWS INC.

    whois -h whois.tucows.com nomail.com ...
    Registrant:
    infoUSA
    5711 S. 86th Cir
    Omaha, NE 68127
    US

    Domain name: NOMAIL.COM
    -----------------------
    01/26/08 18:25:45 whois www.nomail.invalid
    I don't recognise any domain in nomail.invalid, trying internic

    whois -h whois.internic.net nomail.invalid ...

    Whois Server Version 1.3

    Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
    with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
    for detailed information.

    No match for "NOMAIL.INVALID".
    ----------------------
    Mara, Jan 27, 2008
  14. Baldoni

    elaich Guest

    Baldoni <> wrote in news:mn.d48f7d819762032c.81063
    @nomail.com:

    > I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work
    > when I want to search.

    Lucky you. I wouldn't use Google search, with their keeping records of
    every search, and their cookie that won't expire for 20 years, for any
    money.

    "Matt Cutts, a software engineer at Google since January 2000, used to work
    for the National Security Agency.

    Keyhole, the satellite imaging company that Google acquired in October
    2004, was funded by the CIA.

    "We are moving to a Google that knows more about you." — Google CEO Eric
    Schmidt, February 9, 2005

    Since 2000, Google has recorded your search terms, the date-time of each
    search, the globally-unique ID in your cookie (it expires in 2038), and
    your IP address. This information is available to governments on request."
    elaich, Jan 27, 2008
  15. Baldoni

    TJ Guest

    elaich <|@|.|> wrote in news::

    > Baldoni <> wrote in
    > news:mn.d48f7d819762032c.81063 @nomail.com:
    >
    >> I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work
    >> when I want to search.

    > Lucky you. I wouldn't use Google search, with their keeping records of
    > every search, and their cookie that won't expire for 20 years, for any
    > money.
    >

    > "Matt Cutts, a software engineer at Google since January 2000, used to
    > work for the National Security Agency.
    >
    > Keyhole, the satellite imaging company that Google acquired in October
    > 2004, was funded by the CIA.
    >
    > "We are moving to a Google that knows more about you." — Google CEO
    > Eric Schmidt, February 9, 2005
    >
    > Since 2000, Google has recorded your search terms, the date-time of
    > each search, the globally-unique ID in your cookie (it expires in
    > 2038), and your IP address. This information is available to
    > governments on request."

    OK. I'll open this can of worms. :)

    First of all, my IP is in the headers of every post I make, and every
    email I send. So what?

    Second, even if what you say is true, who cares? Do you really think
    the gub-a-ment cares about what kind of porn you search for?

    But hey, ya know what? If you're using Google to learn how to make a
    pipe-bomb, I have no problem with somebody keeping an eye on you,
    TJ, Jan 27, 2008
  16. Baldoni

    catchme Guest

    TJ wrote:

    > OK. I'll open this can of worms. :)
    >
    > First of all, my IP is in the headers of every post I make, and every
    > email I send. So what?
    >
    > Second, even if what you say is true, who cares? Do you really think
    > the gub-a-ment cares about what kind of porn you search for?
    >
    > But hey, ya know what? If you're using Google to learn how to make a
    > pipe-bomb, I have no problem with somebody keeping an eye on you,

    this argument is a slippery slope to the complete revocation of
    liberties guaranteed in the US Constitution, and as a Canadian who lives
    under similiar Democratic Principles, i find it disturbing that anyone
    would care to have ANY of their freedoms (right to privacy?) revoked.
    During the Cold War, we were reminded, with words such as "Statism", and
    "authoritarian", the rigorous regime of the Communist Party made it
    illegal for even small groups to be seen on the street together.
    I might imagine that the modern equivalent is that if you have more than
    8 friends on facebook, you *may* be monitored by "Big Brother", if ever
    the US got to be as bold as Soviet Russia was.
    The People of the United States of America, have gotten so paranoid of
    anyone who should threaten their "Freedoms" from outside, that they
    would advocate their own Government to do the same "for the greater
    good"???!?!?!?!!!?
    It was once said of Rome as its walls collapsed, that "the enemy is
    WITHIN the gates"....so too, the US?
    Americans, afraid of the bogeyman they call terrorist, allows themselves
    to live in fear and ask government to strip them of their Liberties, so
    that they may live under a false sense of security....thus, these
    terrorists have won!
    catchme, Jan 27, 2008
  17. Baldoni

    Baldoni Guest

    TJ explained on 27/01/2008 :
    > elaich <|@|.|> wrote in news::
    >
    >> Baldoni <> wrote in
    >> news:mn.d48f7d819762032c.81063 @nomail.com:
    >>
    >>> I have used this for a long time but since last week it will not work
    >>> when I want to search.

    >> Lucky you. I wouldn't use Google search, with their keeping records of
    >> every search, and their cookie that won't expire for 20 years, for any
    >> money.
    >>

    >> "Matt Cutts, a software engineer at Google since January 2000, used to
    >> work for the National Security Agency.
    >>
    >> Keyhole, the satellite imaging company that Google acquired in October
    >> 2004, was funded by the CIA.
    >>
    >> "We are moving to a Google that knows more about you." — Google CEO
    >> Eric Schmidt, February 9, 2005
    >>
    >> Since 2000, Google has recorded your search terms, the date-time of
    >> each search, the globally-unique ID in your cookie (it expires in
    >> 2038), and your IP address. This information is available to
    >> governments on request."

    > OK. I'll open this can of worms. :)
    >
    > First of all, my IP is in the headers of every post I make, and every
    > email I send. So what?
    >
    > Second, even if what you say is true, who cares? Do you really think
    > the gub-a-ment cares about what kind of porn you search for?
    >
    > But hey, ya know what? If you're using Google to learn how to make a
    > pipe-bomb, I have no problem with somebody keeping an eye on you,

    A guy did make a pipe bomb not far from me. In fact he made a couple
    and was testing them inside lamp posts. Needless to say he is now in
    prison.

    --
    Count Baldoni
    Baldoni, Jan 28, 2008