    wireless card. It does see the home network when connected by cable. I can
    connect to the Internet through the wireless card just not my home network. I
    have the two connection setup the same. Any ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFya3dhdGVy?=, Jul 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFya3dhdGVy?=

    Malke Guest

    Darkwater wrote:

    > I have a laptop that does not see my home network when I am using the
    > wireless card. It does see the home network when connected by cable. I
    > can connect to the Internet through the wireless card just not my home
    > network. I have the two connection setup the same. Any ideas?

    What are you using for a firewall? You haven't provided any specific
    details, but it rather sounds like you have a firewall closing off the
    wireless connection and not on the ethernet one. Are you using ICS?

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Jul 15, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGFya3dhdGVy?=

    Clark Guest

    What type of wireless security are you using, WEP (open or shared) or WAP or
    MAC Filtering?

    What IP address are you showing, and does it seem correct for your network?

    Are you using Ad Hoc or Infrastructure?

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 15, 2005