    windows98SE
    IE6
    thanks

    SwaY-RideR, Dec 2, 2003

  2. SwaY-RideR

    °Mike° Guest

    All Folders Pane Missing or Windows Explorer Is Blank

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:47:22 -0000, in
    <pY6zb.480$>
    SwaY-RideR scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 2, 2003

  3. SwaY-RideR

    SwaY-RideR Guest

    no luck

    :(

    SwaY-RideR, Dec 2, 2003
  4. SwaY-RideR

    °Mike° Guest

    Boot into DOS (hold the CTRL key at startup, and from the
    menu, choose 'Command Prompt Only'). At the DOS prompt,
    type:

    scanreg /restore

    Choose a registry restore date prior to this problem.

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:57:24 -0000, in
    <4_7zb.521$>
    SwaY-RideR scrawled:

    >no luck

    :mad:

    °Mike°, Dec 2, 2003
  5. SwaY-RideR

    SwaY-RideR Guest

    restoring registry failed!!!
    the recent big file I installed was ie6[BTYahoo CD] & ie6 SP1 updated (from
    windows update) do you thing it something with ie6????

    SwaY-RideR, Dec 3, 2003
  6. SwaY-RideR

    °Mike° Guest

    I have no knowledge of BTYahoo. Have you tried uninstalling
    it and the service pack?

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:25:16 -0000, in
    <IHkzb.899$>
    SwaY-RideR scrawled:

    °Mike°, Dec 3, 2003
  7. SwaY-RideR

    SwaY-RideR Guest

    thanks look like it sorted it self.
    I have uninstalled SP1 update and it now back to work again.
    Let see how long it stay normal, untill I update it again.

    SwaY-RideR, Dec 3, 2003
  8. SwaY-RideR

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, it didn't sort itself, if uninstalling it was the cure. Try
    visiting Windows Update again, see if you can update without
    the problems, this time.

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:31:08 -0000,
    in message <YWqzb.1159$>,
    "SwaY-RideR" <> scrawled:

    >thanks look like it sorted it self.
    >I have uninstalled SP1 update and it now back to work again.
    >Let see how long it stay normal, untill I update it again.
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> I have no knowledge of BTYahoo. Have you tried uninstalling
    >> it and the service pack?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic Computer Maintenance