    MY E-MAIL IS OUT IN RECEIVING WHAT DO I DO? COMCAST, OUTLOOK HELP!!!!!!!

    RON
    508-431-9806

    Ronald Rudat, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Ronald Rudat

    Neighbor Guest

    Unclick your caps lock.
    N.

    "Ronald Rudat" <> schreef in bericht
    news:BC0DB6BD.253C%...
    > LAST WEEK MY COMPUTOR WENT DOWN AND I HAD AN INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR COME

    IN

    Neighbor, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Ronald Rudat

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ronald Rudat said:

    > LAST WEEK MY COMPUTOR WENT DOWN AND I HAD AN INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR COME IN
    > TO RESTORE MY COMPUTOR. AFTER RESTURATION I PROCEDED TO USE MY MAIL , I
    > COULD SEND OUT MESSAGES BUT I COULDN'T RECEIVE MESSAGES. I'VE GONE TO BOTH
    > COMCAST AND OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND THEY ARE NOT VERY USEFUL IN SOLVING MY
    > PROBLEM AS THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR CONTACT ONLY E-MAIL . AND IF
    > MY E-MAIL IS OUT IN RECEIVING WHAT DO I DO? COMCAST, OUTLOOK HELP!!!!!!!
    >
    > RON
    > 508-431-9806

    Get the "independant contractor" to come back and do his job properly, and while
    he is at it, get him to take a look at your caps lock, it seems to be stuck.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Ronald Rudat

    L Beck Guest

    "Ronald Rudat" <> wrote in message
    > LAST WEEK MY COMPUTOR WENT DOWN AND I HAD AN INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR COME

    IN
    > TO RESTORE MY COMPUTOR. AFTER RESTURATION I PROCEDED TO USE MY MAIL , I
    > COULD SEND OUT MESSAGES BUT I COULDN'T RECEIVE MESSAGES. I'VE GONE TO BOTH
    > COMCAST AND OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND THEY ARE NOT VERY USEFUL IN SOLVING MY
    > PROBLEM AS THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR CONTACT ONLY E-MAIL . AND IF
    > MY E-MAIL IS OUT IN RECEIVING WHAT DO I DO? COMCAST, OUTLOOK HELP!!!!!!!
    >
    > RON
    > 508-431-9806

    We can't help you either, unless we know exactly, word for word, what
    happens when you try to received email - if you get an error message, what
    does it say?

    And you need to stop yelling. It doesn't help.

    L Beck, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Ronald Rudat

    Patrick Guest

    Maybe you entered your password wrong !

    If you entered your password the same as your post (with Caps Lock On), then
    your password WILL be wrong.

    TURN YOUR 'Caps Lock' OFF !

    If you may have had 'Caps Lock' ON when you entered your password, then try
    re-entering your password with the 'Caps Lock' turned OFF.

    Also you might check that your account details are not all in
    capital-letters.

    Patrick, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Ronald Rudat

    Liz Guest

    "Brian H¹©" wrote:

    > Ronald Rudat said:
    >
    > > LAST WEEK MY COMPUTOR WENT DOWN AND I HAD AN
    > > INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR COME IN

    > Get the "independant contractor" to come back and do his job properly

    Just like Nikita, must kill or be killed. Failure is not an option!

    --
    fin de la discussion.

    Liz, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Ronald Rudat

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:09:04 GMT, Ronald Rudat <>
    scribbled:

    >LAST WEEK MY COMPUTOR WENT DOWN AND I HAD AN INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR COME IN
    >TO RESTORE MY COMPUTOR. AFTER RESTURATION I PROCEDED TO USE MY MAIL , I
    >COULD SEND OUT MESSAGES BUT I COULDN'T RECEIVE MESSAGES. I'VE GONE TO BOTH
    >COMCAST AND OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND THEY ARE NOT VERY USEFUL IN SOLVING MY
    >PROBLEM AS THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR CONTACT ONLY E-MAIL . AND IF
    >MY E-MAIL IS OUT IN RECEIVING WHAT DO I DO? COMCAST, OUTLOOK HELP!!!!!!!

    For the love of god, please, sell your computer and buy something
    more your speed, like a bouncy ball.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 23, 2003
  8. Ronald Rudat

    shadow self Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:09:04 GMT, Ronald Rudat <>
    > scribbled:
    >
    > >LAST WEEK MY COMPUTOR WENT DOWN AND I HAD AN INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR COME

    IN
    > >TO RESTORE MY COMPUTOR. AFTER RESTURATION I PROCEDED TO USE MY MAIL , I
    > >COULD SEND OUT MESSAGES BUT I COULDN'T RECEIVE MESSAGES. I'VE GONE TO

    BOTH
    > >COMCAST AND OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND THEY ARE NOT VERY USEFUL IN SOLVING MY
    > >PROBLEM AS THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR CONTACT ONLY E-MAIL . AND

    IF
    > >MY E-MAIL IS OUT IN RECEIVING WHAT DO I DO? COMCAST, OUTLOOK HELP!!!!!!!

    > For the love of god, please, sell your computer and buy something
    > more your speed, like a bouncy ball.

    I am going to take your word on this one, Hawk. I got as far as "LAST WEEK
    MY COMPUTOR..."

    shadow self, Dec 24, 2003