    make a call to me like I need to open some ports or something? Or is
    it down to Justdial number not comission yet?

    , Apr 27, 2005

  2. cloaked Guest

    I had the same issue with Digital Voice for my 416 number. People who
    attempted to call got Congestion Tone - double fast busy signal.

    In the end, there was a problem with the configuration of their
    servers. Seems data was not being forwarded to the correct server
    group! So the incoming calls had no way to connect.

    Took them a couple of days, but they fixed THAT problem. Seems like my
    PAP2 box is still a piece of crap though... :(

    cloaked, Apr 27, 2005

  3. Rick Merrill Guest

    wrote:
    > When they try and call me back on a BT landline they get a message
    > saying "there is a fault." Or if they call from a VOIP / mobile
    > service they get a constant deadtone. Is there a reason they can't
    > make a call to me like I need to open some ports or something? ...

    It is not your fault (unless perhaps you have too many phones plugged in
    at one time) ===> they have not corectly 'ported' your phone number.
    Call and escalate to the highest ranking person you can get. Be prepared
    for it to take a LONG time to fix (or maybe you'll get lucky).

    Rick Merrill, Apr 27, 2005