    itself,the error said something like''problems with BIOs dissable cache
    etc,etc,etc.
    Can anyone help

    Wilmer, Jun 18, 2009

  2. Wilmer

    Carlos Guest

    Wilmer,
    You will have to be more specific, specially on those "etc".
    What OS are you trying to install?
    XP 32-bit or XP 64-bit?
    Please take into account that we only deal with 64-bit OSs here.
    In what part of the installation is your PC re-starting?
    New HDs are usually SATA so the "F6" drivers might be necessary.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 18, 2009