"Can not complete authoring process due to some error"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, Jul 3, 2004.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    Can not complete authoring process due to some error in Win DVD creator 2

    I get this message-

    "Can not complete authoring process due to some error"

    In Win DVD Creator 2 version.

    Now is this problem a hardware problem? Software Problem ?
    DVD-R media problem ?

    I am using Maxell DVD + r disk .
    HP DVD Burner 400C combo cd+rw dvd+rw
    burner on a Compaq Presario Xp Computer.
    Compaq Presario SR 1030NX

    What could be the problem?

    Thanks,

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Bun Mui

    Duane Arnold Guest

    (Bun Mui) wrote in

    > Can not complete authoring process due to some error in Win DVD
    > creator 2
    >
    > I get this message-
    >
    > "Can not complete authoring process due to some error"
    >
    > In Win DVD Creator 2 version.
    >
    > Now is this problem a hardware problem? Software Problem ?
    > DVD-R media problem ?
    >
    > I am using Maxell DVD + r disk .
    > HP DVD Burner 400C combo cd+rw dvd+rw
    > burner on a Compaq Presario Xp Computer.
    > Compaq Presario SR 1030NX

    I had a problem with the DVD cd+rw unit with my Presario Laptop when it
    was brand new out of the box. I had to get on the phone with Compaq to
    correct the software problem which was to uninstall and reinstall the
    driver and the software.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 3, 2004