Can not add printer

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jesus Alvarado, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't print
    It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted

    Jesus Alvarado, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    "Jesus Alvarado" <> wrote in message
    news:cFyPb.2635$...
    > I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't print
    > It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted

    That's nice.

    OS? Network type? Same subnet? How did you add it? What have you tried?
    Personal network? Company network? How much are they paying you? How much
    will they pay me to fix it?

    JaR
    Available Thug

    JaR, Jan 21, 2004

  3. "Jesus Alvarado" <> wrote in message
    > I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't print
    > It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted

    Welcome end user. How is the printer attached to the network?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Jesus Alvarado

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Welcome end user.

    lol!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Jesus Alvarado

    Perico Guest

    Please give us as much info as you can. op system, Service packs
    installed on your "printer sever", etc. As mucho info you give us the
    better solution we will give to you

    Best Regards

    --
    Pedro Gil Morales, Windows Administrator,Multimedia Expert
    www.specializa.com

    Perico, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Jesus Alvarado

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:33:21 +0000, Perico wrote:
    <top posting corrected>
    > JaR wrote:
    >
    >> "Jesus Alvarado" <> wrote in message
    >> > I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't
    >> > print It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted
    >> >

    >> That's nice.
    >>
    >> OS? Network type? Same subnet? How did you add it? What have you tried?
    >> Personal network? Company network? How much are they paying you? How
    >> much will they pay me to fix it?
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Available Thug
    >>

    > Please give us as much info as you can. op system, Service packs installed
    > on your "printer sever", etc. As mucho info you give us the better
    > solution we will give to you
    >
    > Best Regards

    Why do you want this information from JaR ? He doesn't need help, the OP
    does.
    Unless you just want to be more like JaR - repeating his questions is a
    poor start though.

    Andy Foster, Jan 21, 2004
  7. Jesus Alvarado

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jan 21, 2004
  8. Jesus Alvarado

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Why do you want this information from JaR ? He doesn't need help, the OP
    > does.
    > Unless you just want to be more like JaR - repeating his questions is a
    > poor start though.

    Uh uh. No he didn't! No he didn't!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "ghetto thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 21, 2004
  9. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message

    > Why do you want this information from JaR ? He doesn't need help,

    Thank you for your confidence, but there are some who would disagree. All
    printers are working fine at the moment, though. *knocks on wood*

    >the OP
    > does.
    > Unless you just want to be more like JaR - repeating his questions is a
    > poor start though.

    Oh, I dunno. They say imitation is the purest form of adulation ;-)

    JaR
    Adorable Thug

    JaR, Jan 21, 2004
  10. Jesus Alvarado

    > Is the printer attached to the network ?

    <crickets.wav>

    JaR, Jan 21, 2004
  11. Jesus Alvarado

    Brat Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Why do you want this information from JaR ? He doesn't need help,

    > Thank you for your confidence, but there are some who would disagree.

    lol I disagree... but the help JaR needs is beyond the scope of this
    newsgroup... perhaps psychology.helpme.here

    Brat, Jan 22, 2004
  12. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message

    > > lol I disagree... but the help JaR needs is beyond the scope of this

    > newsgroup... perhaps psychology.helpme.here

    <curleyjoe>
    Oh, a wiseguy eh? Why I oughta...
    Woobububooo nyuk nyuk nyuk
    </curleyjoe>

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  13. Jesus Alvarado

    Brat Guest

    well someone had to say it... might as well be me *bats eyelashes*
    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 22, 2004
  14. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message

    > well someone had to say it... might as well be me *bats eyelashes*

    Just living up to your 'nym :-D

    JaR
    Psycho Thug

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  15. Jesus Alvarado

    Brat Guest

    well of course... why else would I have selected it???? lol its been part
    of my msn name for a long time... :p

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 22, 2004
  16. >Welcome end user. How is the printer attached to the network?

    That's no way to address the son of God.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  17. "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > >Welcome end user. How is the printer attached to the network?

    > That's no way to address the son of God.

    Would the Son of God need someone else to get His printer working for Him?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 22, 2004
  18. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "
    > Would the Son of God need someone else to get His printer working for Him?

    Based on the info in his original post, I believe he was expecting a
    miracle.

    JaR
    Thug #666

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  19. >Would the Son of God need someone else to get His printer working for Him?

    You mean he's not really the son of God? Then I've been suckered in
    just as those poor people who fell for the maggie's boy post were. I
    am not worthy...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  20. Jesus Alvarado

    jfigueredo Guest

    Hopefully you are not calling yourself an MCSE.......

    Jose
    MCSA, A+

    jfigueredo, Jan 22, 2004