Can No Longer look up music clips on Lycos!!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by ChrisCoaster, Aug 20, 2007.

  1. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    Do the following:

    1. www.lycos.com

    2. Click on "IMAGE" link at top of screen

    3. On the page IMAGE takes you to, place the radio button in "audio",
    then type in an artist IE Led Zeppelin or a song title IE Dazed and
    Confused or partial IE "Dazed".

    4. Until early last week, you would have gotten dozens of audio clips
    of either a whole lot of Zeppelin songs or specifically "Dazed and
    Confused" if you searched only for that song.

    Now you get NO results returned for any artist or song query.

    Has the communist censor bug bit Lycos??

    -ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster, Aug 20, 2007

  2. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    On Aug 20, 3:57 pm, ChrisCoaster <> wrote:
    > Do the following:
    >
    > 1. www.lycos.com
    >
    > 2. Click on "IMAGE" link at top of screen
    >
    > 3. On the page IMAGE takes you to, place the radio button in "audio",
    > then type in an artist IE Led Zeppelin or a song title IE Dazed and
    > Confused or partial IE "Dazed".
    >
    > 4. Until early last week, you would have gotten dozens of audio clips
    > of either a whole lot of Zeppelin songs or specifically "Dazed and
    > Confused" if you searched only for that song.
    >
    > Now you get NO results returned for any artist or song query.
    >
    > Has the communist censor bug bit Lycos??
    >
    > -ChrisCoaster

    Does anyone here have a clue as to what I'm talking about?

    Did anybody try what I suggested??

    Just an update - it is returning results: intermittently.

    -CC

    ChrisCoaster, Aug 22, 2007