Can Netgear wireless adaptors work to stream Netflix movies onBlu-Ray DVD player?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by rita, Jul 11, 2010.

  1. rita

    rita Guest

    Hi

    Can Netgear wireless adaptors work to stream Netflix movies on Blu-Ray
    DVD player?

    I am not a techie...

    We have the following Netgear wireless USB adaptors at home that we
    had bought for our desk top PCs:

    WG111 (54 Mbps 2.0 USB)
    WG1111T

    My goal is to buy a Blu Ray DVD Player and stream Netflix movies.

    I am wondering if the above wireless adaptors would work to stream
    such Netflix movies.

    We are not sure what DVD player we will end up buying. It could be
    Samsung, LG, Sony etc

    Please let me know.

    If they will not work then I will have to buy one with a built in
    wifi wireless...

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Rita

    rita, Jul 11, 2010