    Processor Type: Phenom Quad-Core
    Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
    System RAM: 3072 MB

    fl, May 8, 2009

  2. fl

    Ragnar Guest

    "fl" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I have a computer, see below, which has an ATI Radeon X1250 graphics
    > card. I want to upgrade my LCD display. I see a good Samsung LCD
    > monitor which has 2048*1152 resolution, but I cannot decide my
    > computer can support that LCD resolution or not. Could anyone tell me
    > how to know the X1250 capability?
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Acer Aspire 500GB 5100 Desktop PC with AMD Phenom 9500 Processor,
    > Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium edition.
    > Processor Type: Phenom Quad-Core
    > Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
    > System RAM: 3072 MB

    Look at
    http://www.currentbuild.com/SenseATIRadeonX1250

    HTH
    R.

    Ragnar, May 8, 2009

  3. fl

    Guest

    You can go to control panel>Personalize>Display settings>Click
    settings button, then click list all modes button. This should list
    all
    the possible modes and resolutions for your video card.

    Hope it helps you. For more infromation http://groups.google.com/group/trevor-hook
    Regards,
    Trevor

    On May 8, 8:20 am, fl <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have acomputer, see below, which has an ATI Radeon X1250 graphics
    > card. I want to upgrade my LCD display. I see a good Samsung LCD
    > monitor which has 2048*1152 resolution, but I cannot decide mycomputercansupportthat LCD resolution or not. Could anyone tell me
    > how to know the X1250 capability?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Acer Aspire 500GB 5100 Desktop PC with AMD Phenom 9500 Processor,
    > Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium edition.
    > Processor Type:  Phenom Quad-Core
    > Hard Drive Size:  500 GB
    > System RAM:  3072 MB

    , Jun 3, 2009