  1. ganome

    ganome Guest

    can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam it has a video out thingy

    ganome, Jul 31, 2006

  2. ganome

    Helen Guest

    "ganome" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam it has a video out thingy

    Does it have a manual thingy?

    Helen, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Helen wrote:
    > "ganome" <> wrote in message
    >> can my apex 4330z be used as a webcam it has a video out thingy
    >>

    > Does it have a manual thingy?

    Hey! This is a PG rated conference, well sometimes!

    <s>

    --
    John McWilliams

    Edmund Blackadder and Baldrick converse:

    EB: "First Name?"
    B: "I'm not sure."
    EB: "Come on, you MUST have a first name."
    B: "It might be 'Sod Off'."
    EB: "Sod Off??"
    B: "Yeah, when I was a young lad playing in the gutter, I used to say to
    all the other snipes, "Hello, my name's Baldrick". And they'd say, "Yes
    we know, Sod Off, Baldrick"

    - Blackadder and Baldrick filling out an application form.

    John McWilliams, Jul 31, 2006