    Institution.
    Within Two Month can I Prepare to do the MCSD Exam with a
    VB.net book

    Mwasamani Gunda, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Hi Mwasamani Gunda,

    MCSD is not one exam. MCSD is a certification that is made up of several
    exams, 5 to be exact. Go to the following link to look at the choices of
    exams you can have and the objectives list of each exam to see if you are
    familiar with. If all goes well, you may register for these exams (in any
    order) with either VUE testing centre (www.vue.com) or Prometric testing
    centre (www.prometric.com).

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Mwasamani Gunda

    Guest

    Very important additional information, you will find
    useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator