    Also I want my mailing address to be the Indian itself. Is it possible.

    Thanks
    Sreelu

    =?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWx1?=, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Dear Sreelu;
    yes you able to enter the exams any wher ein this world. but make sure that
    you have a Microsoft Exam provider in the aria that you are living in. and
    you can ask for the welcome kits and all the shipments to you adrress in
    India, because microsoft profile system give the oppertunety to enter 3
    adrress, Home, Work and shipment adress.
    --
    Muhanad YOUNIS

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOCAgTUNTRC5ORVQ=?=, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Thanks a lot Muhanad.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWx1?=, Oct 16, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWx1?=

    Guest

    , Oct 16, 2005
  5. actually this depends on the exam center in the country that you enter the
    exam in. for ex. if you take 70-316 exam in turkey you pay 50$, bıut taking
    the same exam in Belgium is 150€ !! that depends on the country tax rules and
    other maters
    --
    Muhanad YOUNIS

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOCAgTUNTRC5ORVQ=?=, Oct 16, 2005
  6. yep, as far as I know the exam costs $50 in india and it is $150 in NJ.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWx1?=, Oct 19, 2005