    is... I am unable to ask him to provide credentials as he works for a
    client so is there anywhere on the MS site I can query his
    credentials?

    Simon Painter, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Simon Painter

    Simon Geary Guest

    No, you have to ask to see his transcript which only he has access to. He
    should also have a wallet card he can show you. Why wouldn't you want to ask
    him for proof just because he works for a client?

    Simon Geary, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Simon Painter

    billyw Guest

    this would seem to be a weekly question.

    can u prove who you are with any certainty?

    billyw, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Simon Painter

    Jtyc Guest

    > can u prove who you are with any certainty?

    I am what I am and that's all that I am.

    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Simon Painter

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > can u prove who you are with any certainty?

    > I am what I am and that's all that I am.

    I am me... are you you?

    S. O'Brien, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Simon Painter

    Jtyc Guest