    I only see this html side.
    But the groups are called alt.audio.dvd e.g.

    Is there a newsserver?
    Sebastian Wolter, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Sebastian Wolter

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Sebastian Wolter" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >Can I use this group with Outlook Express Newsreader?
    >
    >I only see this html side.
    >But the groups are called alt.audio.dvd e.g.
    >
    >Is there a newsserver?

    There are many news servers -- ask your ISP for connection
    instructions.

    (Outlook Express is far from the best choice of newsreader, but
    that's another story. There's no reason it should have any trouble
    with this group.)

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    "And if you're afraid of butter, which many people are nowa-
    days, (long pause) you just put in cream." --Julia Child
    Stan Brown, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Sebastian Wolter

    Biz Guest

    "Sebastian Wolter" <> wrote in message
    > Can I use this group with Outlook Express Newsreader?
    >
    > I only see this html side.
    > But the groups are called alt.audio.dvd e.g.
    >
    > Is there a newsserver?

    Your ISP should be providing a newserver....
    Biz, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Sebastian Wolter

    Ken Walsh Guest

    > Can I use this group with Outlook Express Newsreader?
    >
    > I only see this html side.
    > But the groups are called alt.audio.dvd e.g.
    >
    > Is there a newsserver?

    well I`m going through btinternet and am using OE and have got it (replying back using it)
    Ken Walsh, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Sebastian Wolter

    Mark B. Guest

    > Can I use this group with Outlook Express Newsreader?
    >
    > I only see this html side.
    > But the groups are called alt.audio.dvd e.g.
    >
    > Is there a newsserver?

    OE works fine for me, but you need to get the news server info from your
    ISP.

    Mark
    Mark B., Nov 12, 2004
  6. "Biz" <> wrote in message

    > "Sebastian Wolter" <> wrote in message
    > > Can I use this group with Outlook Express Newsreader?
    > >
    > > I only see this html side.
    > > But the groups are called alt.audio.dvd e.g.
    > >
    > > Is there a newsserver?

    > Your ISP should be providing a newserver....

    you can also do a search for free newsserver address's. Each will be rated
    showing how many users etc.. Just try one at a time to see which works best
    giveing you access to as many newsgroups as possible. Use Forte Agent with a
    good newserver and you should be able to find what your after.
    Tad Bitt§ï£, Nov 13, 2004