    and even sent an e-mail inquiring about it, but i've been given nothing but
    canned responses. So, Is there a problem? Or does anyone have a better idea
    than doing it this way?
    Rluker, Oct 23, 2006

  2. What "books" are you referring to? Microsoft Official Curriculums? Off
    the shelf book (i.e. Microsoft Press Kits). Regardless, as long as the
    books remain the property of the company, I do not foresee an issue. If
    you "sale" them to your employees than they own them. Now with that
    said, I am pretty sure there are legality issues with you "duplicating"
    MOC kits. I would steer clear of doing that.

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    CIW Certified Instructor.