    Thanks,
    Matt G
    Annapolis, MD
    Matt Graham, Jul 10, 2006

  2. Hi
    It can use with any Ethernet device that can go Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 10, 2006

  3. Matt  Graham

    mdg Guest

    Mine is coming in the mail today. I'll give it a try and post some
    comments.

    Matt

    mdg, Jul 11, 2006
  4. yes. It works great.

    First you have to hookup the WGA to your ethernet to
    initialize it. You can set it's IP, login name, password, then set the
    wireless
    SSID, channel and network key (if used). If your PC is not hooked to a
    DHCP server currently, you will need to manually set the IP address of the
    PC's ethenet port to the same subnet as the WGA. If you don't do this step,
    you won't be able to talk to the WGA to initialize it.

    Once it's set, you power cycle the WGA, then change the configuratoin of
    your PC's NIC for DHCP, and enable the NIC, the WGA will now forward
    on anything it's sees.

    =?Utf-8?B?R0dpbk5K?=, Jul 14, 2006