    (BTW? Does MCSA:Sec have much to do with the upgrade?)

    --
    No sig!
    Sartan Dragonbane, Jun 23, 2004

  2. To upgrade from MCSA 2003 to MCSE 2003, check out this link.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/mcsa.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jun 23, 2004

  3. Sartan Dragonbane

    Armarn O.R. Guest

    The best way is upgrade your MCSA2000 to MCSA2003 (one exam: 70-284) and
    then
    You well need to pass 3 exam to become MCSE2003
    check "Tom Helms" given link to more info.

    Armarn O.R., Jun 23, 2004
  4. Sartan Dragonbane

    Guest Guest

    no you cant you have to take all exams again

    Guest, Jun 23, 2004
  5. >no you cant you have to take all exams again
    ..... twice

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Sartan Dragonbane

    Consultant Guest

    three times a lady

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004