  1. I read in the frequently asked questions about Windows XP Professional x64
    Edition, that you can upgrade from the trial version to the full version.
    What is the process towards obtaining this? Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF4?=, Oct 27, 2005

  2. 1.) Buy a copy from your favourite system builder. Online sources include
    newegg.com, directron.com, and NCIX.com.
    2.) insert the CD in the drive, and boot to the CD. Do a repair
    installation.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 27, 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFja00=?=, Oct 27, 2005
  4. Remember to choose the Repair option after the 'F8' license agreement.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 27, 2005