Can i take these exams??

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Chakkaradeep, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. Chakkaradeep

    Chakkaradeep Guest

    hi all,

    i have decided to be MCAD certified,is the below exam paper selection is
    right?..can i take these exams for MCAD?

    1) Exam 70-316 - Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    2) Exam 70-315 - Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft
    Visual C#â„¢ .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (FOR ELECTIVE)

    3) Exam 70-320-Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with
    Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    i would be happy if someone could help me out..

    thanks in advance,

    with regards,
    C.C.Chakkaradeep

    Chakkaradeep, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Chakkaradeep

    DST Guest

    Yes, passing these exams will earn you MCAD.

    DST

    DST, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Chakkaradeep

    Sudar Guest

    Yes Chakkaradeep,

    Once you pass all these three exams you will become a MCAD. All the
    best

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Sep 5, 2005