    70-320 exam before I attempt 70-306. Is that allowed OR should I finish 306
    for me to take the 320?

    thanks
    Kiran, Aug 11, 2005

  2. August 11, 2005

    70-320 will have a LOT besides Web Services... .Net Remoting, Serviced
    Components, etc Unless you are familiar with all of these technologies, I
    would recommend doing 70-306 first before 320. :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Kiran

    Kiran Guest

    Re: Can I take the Web Services Exma first(70-320) and then attemp

    Thanks Joseph,
    Is it ok to use 2005 VS beta towards preparing for the exam or should i get
    the 2003 version. I dont have the CD, I got the book from a friend who does
    not have the CD.

    Kiran, Aug 11, 2005
  4. Re: Can I take the Web Services Exma first(70-320) and then attemp

    August 11, 2005

    Definitely use 2003. In 2005, the data model for ADO.Net has changed and
    will cause Significant confusion on the test.... :)

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 12, 2005
  5. Kiran

    DST Guest

    > 70-320 will have a LOT besides Web Services... .Net Remoting, Serviced
    Components, etc

    And almost all .NET exams also cover ADO .NET and SQL.

    DST
    DST, Aug 12, 2005