    mcsd test.where should i start from.
    rgds
    neha
    Neha Pant, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Neha Pant

    Jay Walters Guest

    Hello World

    take

    Jay Walters, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Neha Pant

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lol.... lmao...
    you start here.. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

    c'mon this is a microsoft exam... the best place to ask where do i start is
    obviously microsoft.com

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 9, 2004
  4. and everytime you find something that seems confusing, go to:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com

    then to the library

    then to .NET Development/.NET Framework SDK/.NET Framework/Reference

    I used this section more than anything else in my studies to understand how
    the framework
    fit together, how the various classes worked...

    But, being one who learns by seeing rather than reading I wrote many
    programs until everything
    clicked and made sense.

    Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\), Jan 9, 2004
  5. Neha Pant

    Schfooge Guest

    > lol.... lmao...
    > you start here.. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp
    >
    > c'mon this is a microsoft exam... the best place to ask where do i start

    is
    > obviously microsoft.com

    I wonder about people who can't find easy to find
    stuff on the internet. A lot of the time, finding a
    web site only requires sticking the name of what you
    want info about between "www." and ".com".
    The rest of the time, Google.com will help you find
    it.
    Schfooge, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Neha Pant

    sudeep Guest

    Hello Neha,
    Yes u can give MCSD Exams. If u need any help pls contact in my i

    sudee
    sudeep, Jan 10, 2004
  7. Hello Neha,

    You are not mentioning if you have any real-life s/w
    development experience, which is not strictly required but
    highly desired.

    If you don't have experience, best thing is to do all of
    the lab sessions personally without help.

    In reality, you are the only judge of your capabilities and
    if you feel like having certification, by all means go
    ahead and do it.

    There is no strict or academic starting point. You can take
    up exams in any order. You take any amount of time span to
    complete the whole certification, as long as NONE of the
    participating exams are expired.

    If you have more questions, please do drop a line.

    Regards,

    Nitin.

    Nitin Sontakke, Jan 10, 2004
  8. DON'T

    DISILLUSIONED_01, Jan 11, 2004

    http://www.toefl.org
    General Protection Fault, Jan 12, 2004
  10. Neha Pant

    Hermit Dave Guest

    hey if they are so lame that they need a www and a .com at the end... then
    they shouldnt be doing MCSD.net

    --

    Regards,

    HD