    XML? ADO.NET?
    And i know microsoft MCP have a new road , is it a good time for Exam?
    i have passed MCDST before, just want get a higher level Cert.

    =Zero@HongKong=, Sep 30, 2005

  2. October 7, 2005

    My opinion is you should take the 70-305 & 70-306 exams. Before you take
    70-310, you will *need* to learn XML and study for the other exam objectives
    listed at: microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-310.asp... You should definitely
    know ADO.Net before you take any of the exams though. I'm not sure if you
    meant you do know ADO.Net? I don't believe the new MCP exams coming out
    should delay you becoming an MCP. :) Hope this helps and ask more questions
    if you have any! :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer