    having basic knowledge of computer and working as a technical support
    assistant. Please help me so that I can proceed.

    Saine
    Saine, Feb 12, 2005

  2. Saine

    catwalker63 Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2FpbmU=?=" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news::

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.asp

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Feb 12, 2005

  3. Saine

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2FpbmU=?=" <> wrote in

    > Hey friends,
    >
    > I need your help, I am planning to take Exam of MCSA Windows 2000, I
    > didn’t take any exam of Microsoft before, so please help me. Can I
    > still take the exam for MCSA Windows 2000? Or for MCSA I have to go
    > for Windows 2003? I am having basic knowledge of computer and working
    > as a technical support assistant. Please help me so that I can
    > proceed.
    >
    > Saine

    you can not take either 2000 or 2003. you are too late. you have to wait
    now until 2006 when they release the new ones for Longhorn.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2005