  1. My old computer(office 2000) has a large amount of folders/favourites. How
    can i transfer these over to my new computer (office 2003) without having to
    input each one separately?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2F6MQ==?=, Aug 16, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2F6MQ==?=

    anonymous Guest

    For starters your in the wrong newsgroup.
    2nd tip - there is wonderful new invention called email,
    you should try it sometime. If your on a LAN you can use
    file and settings transfer feature.

    anonymous, Aug 16, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2F6MQ==?=

    Doom Guest

    "Kaz1" <> wrote in message
    > As i have no clue as to which of the many subjects to put it in, to me
    > general seemed the best choice. Anyway, my old computer no longer has an
    > internet connection. A person with an answer but without the sarcasm
    > would
    > be appreciated.
    > Thank you

    Well I have the answer unfortunately I can't answer without the sarcasm.
    Here's a hint though: copy the favorites folder from the old computer to the
    new one. If you had said what operating system you are using I could have
    told you where the favorites folder is located. (tip: Office is not an
    operating system and has nothing to do with favorites)

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2F6MQ==?=

    Guest Guest

    Training and Certification Newsgroup certainly isn't the
    correct place to be so expect sarcarms for posting to the
    wrong newsgroup you moron. Look around some more and post
    to the correct place. Here is a hint: You could save
    stuff on CDRW and move it all over or do you need your
    hand held to do that too?

    Guest, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Hi Kaz1,

    The following steps should solve your problem if you are using IE.

    In your old PC;
    1. Open IE
    2. Click Import and Export from the File menu. The Import/Export Wizard
    starts.
    3. Follow the wizard. When prompted for an action to perform, choose Export
    Favourites.
    4. Follow the wizard. In Export Favourites Destination, choose your floppy
    disk drive. Remember to have a floppy in your drive. Complete the wizard.

    Insert the diskette into your new PC;
    1. Open IE
    2. Click Import and Export from the File menu. The Import/Export Wizard
    starts.
    3. Follow the wizard. When prompted for an action to perform. choose Import
    Favourites.
    4. Follow the wizard. In Import Favourites Source, choose your floppy disk
    drive. Complete the wizard.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 17, 2004