    recovered images from a formatted smart media card yourself and can give me
    some advice I would really, really appreciate it!

    TIA!
    Memento, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Memento

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    Try PhotoRescue from www.datarescue.com/photorescue. You pay only when you
    see it can recover your images.

    "Memento" <memento_2003[NOSPAM!]@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:jpB%a.1125$...
    > I wonder if anyone could help me...
    >
    > I took some photos over the weekend on my digital camera (with smart media
    > card). I had taken some pictures in the morning and later in the day when

    > was running out of card space I decided to delete a couple of the worst
    > photos to make some more space for new photos. Unfortunately, instead of
    > deleting just one frame at a time of the dud pictures I accidentally
    > formatted the entire card! :-(
    >
    > I was very annoyed and disappointed about my mistake, as you can imagine.

    > have heard that there is some software (maybe hardware too) that can

    recover

    Mick Ruthven, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Memento

    Reg Hamilton Guest

    Try the demo from www.RecoverMyFiles.com . It will let you see if your
    pictures can be recovered.

    Good luck.

    Reg Hamilton, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Memento

    cymago Guest

    "Memento"
    > recovered images from a formatted smart media card yourself and can give

    me

    Some recovery programs, some free
    - PC INSPECTORT smart recovery
    - PhotoRescue_setup638i.exe
    - PhotoRecovery_PRC-Demo.zip
    - Digital-Image-Recovery.zip - 1.47
    - jpegdump_118.zip
    - mediarevival_setup.exe MediaRevival 1.0

    Google to find them may help.

    cymago
    cymago, Aug 17, 2003
  5. Memento

    tim sewell Guest

    > I wonder if anyone could help me...

    http://www.pcinspector.de/

    PC FileInspector File Recovery is genuine freeware - worked very well for
    me.
    Tim S.
    tim sewell, Aug 17, 2003
  6. Memento