    with Winxp Pro and installed the Win98 drive as a secondary. This drive as
    now become my'E' drive and I can now transfer my data. Is there any way I
    can recover my Dial Phone number as I can't contact my ISP. TIA.

    datemas, Apr 30, 2006

  2. datemas

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:e31s6m$tt5$,
    datemas spewed forth:
    > Have HDD with win98se which will not boot up. Have fitted a new
    > primary HDD with Winxp Pro and installed the Win98 drive as a
    > secondary. This drive as now become my'E' drive and I can now
    > transfer my data. Is there any way I can recover my Dial Phone number
    > as I can't contact my ISP. TIA.

    You obviously have SOMETHING connected to the Internet, or you couldn't have
    posted here. So go to your ISPs web site and find their list of phone
    numbers. Almost all the large ISPs post them, and many of the smaller local
    ones do as well. At the very least, you should be able to get their customer
    support information.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 30, 2006