    the XP professional 64 edition. if they can't work, what can I do to make it
    work?

    Thank you very much!

    =?Utf-8?B?R2lsYmVydA==?=, Oct 20, 2006

  2. I have not had a problem playing any game on x64 that I can also play on the
    32 bit version of Windows but your 'any game' is a little bit difficult to
    answer.... do you have a list of games in mind?
    www.coribright.com/Windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Oct 20, 2006

  3. No, you cannot! Microsoft Flight Simulator is excellent, and so is Midtown
    Madness. Collin McRae Rally and GTR (1) installs, but does not run. GTR 2 is
    fresh out but I have not tried it yet. Usually there is documentation with
    the game as to what is supported.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsYmVydA==?=

    Yak64 Guest

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:05:02 -0700, Gilbert
    <> wrote:

    >Can I play any game on XP professional 64 edition? are all the games work on
    >the XP professional 64 edition. if they can't work, what can I do to make it
    >work?
    >
    >Thank you very much!

    Although DOS games won't work directly in x64, there is a program
    called Dosbox that you can use to run the games, and it works rather
    well.

    http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/

    I've had no problem with any DirectX games so far.

    Yak64, Oct 20, 2006
  5. I've actually found that some games run more stable on xp64 than the 32 bit
    version. At least with my hardware setup.

    =?Utf-8?B?c29ucy1mYXRoZXI=?=, Oct 23, 2006
  6. 16bit games will not run. Some older games will run but won't install due
    to having 16-bit installers. Those require a workaround to install. A few
    games will not run on x64 at all for various reasons. In general games run
    as well or better than under x86. A solution for older games is VPC 2007
    (the beta is available on Microsoft Connect). The caveat is that you must
    own a legacy Windows os to take advantage of it.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 23, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsYmVydA==?=

    carpost Guest

    Scarface - The Game, 100% Free for pc this Holloween

    [image: http://car-post.net/images/animarrow.gif]

    '[image: http://www.car-post.net/images/scarface.jpg]'
    (http://www.snaph4.com/)
    Just become a member

    Fast and free download ,just become a member

    Visit http://www.snaph4.com

    Scarface the game What’s better than watching and reliving the
    Scareface movie we all love? Tony Montana will now live on in a game
    that you can play on your PC, XBox, XBox360 or PS3.

    Vivendi Universal Games will come out with the development of Scarface,
    it’s 3rd person shooter based on the 1983 movie Scarface. The title is
    being developed by Radical Games and is planned for release in Fall
    2005 for PC and consoles. Exactly which consoles has yet to be
    revealed.
    Scarface (Platinum Edition)

    Scarface - Dont Get High On Your Own Supply Violent Movie Cotton
    T-Shirt Entertainment Apparel

    Players will be able to control Tony Montana, gangsta played by Al
    Pacino. I can see rap fans everywhere reciting lines from the movie
    while playing this game.

    “The treacherous world of Scarface is a natural property to translate
    into a cinematic game play experience,” said Michael Pole, Executive
    Vice President, Worldwide Studios for Vivendi Universal Games. “The
    game will feature cutting-edge technology, a compelling storyline and
    the unprecedented experience of playing as one of Hollywood’s most
    notorious gangsters, Tony Montana.”

    “Scarface was a landmark film and has inspired countless movies and
    games,” said Bill Kispert, vice president of Interactive at Universal
    Studios Consumer Products Group. “Having the chance to now bring gamers
    the authentic experience is an opportunity and challenge we are looking
    forward to.”

    Bookmark this page for upcoming pictures, screen grabs, videos and a
    game review.

    '[image: http://www.car-post.net/images/scarface2.jpg]'
    (http://www.snaph4.com/)

    free game downloads
    -----------------------------

    Morgan Richh's Carpost.This Holloween,this Thanksgiving

    '[image:
    http://www.car-post.net/cars/templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif]'
    (http://www.car-post.net/)

    Place your free classifieds ad here to start free website advertising
    today!
    Thank you for visiting our free classifieds advertising website. Are
    you searching for the perfect location for free website advertising? It
    seems like simple, free website advertising just doesn't exist anymore.
    Car-post.net proves that free website advertising still does exist. We
    make the difference in free advertising strategies. Potential customers
    will see your free classifieds on our site and contact you directly
    about your product or service. Advertise your business, product or
    service and reach a large audience of diverse interests. We provide
    high response free classifieds and free website advertising. Use our
    free classifieds placement system to post your free website advertising
    today! It is easy to post your free classifieds with our free
    classifieds ad network. You can choose from several options to enhance
    your free classifieds. Add your site URL and/or upload a photo.

    Visit the Post

    http://www.car-post.net

    Links for auto enthusiasts, includes clubs, tuning, parts, accessories
    and classifieds. Post Free Classifieds about Cars,Trucks, SUVs, and
    Search for Old ... Motorcycles, Auto Parts, Opportunities.Great place
    for reviews..Welcome to Links for auto enthusiasts, includes clubs,
    tuning, parts, accessories and classifieds.

    #1 online used cars and freeclassifieds community.

    --
    carpost
    carpost's Profile: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/member.php?u=2962

    carpost, Oct 23, 2006
  8. I can now confirm, yes GTR2 has XP x64 on the list of 'System
    Requirements' - and it is running great! Awesome!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 30, 2006