    Thanks a lot and

    best reagards,

    George!
    George, Jul 29, 2005

  2. George

    Onin Tayson Guest

    sure you can!

    Onin Tayson, Aug 1, 2005

  3. George

    charus Guest

    George

    Congrates for clearing the exam.As far as I know you can give any exa
    in any order as all exams are independent of each other.Also Can yo
    please share your 70-306 practice papers with me as I am planning t
    give the exam.My email id is

    Regards
    Charu

    George wrote:
    > *Hi,
    >
    > I have passed 70-306 (Windows-Apps with VB.NET).
    >
    > Could I take Webapplications with C#.NET as next exam and possibl
    > XML
    > Webservices with VB.NET?
    >
    > Thanks a lot and
    >
    > best reagards,
    >
    > George!

    -
    charu
    charus, Aug 2, 2005
  4. George

    vivek Guest

    Hello George,

    Congrates for clearing the exams. Yes, you can choose any language in any of
    the MCAD paper independent to previous language.
    Can you please share your 70-306 practice paper to me, as I am planning to
    give the exam, My Email id is .
    Thanks
    Vivek

    vivek, Aug 9, 2005