can i merge with outlook express address book

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Zmlpb25h?=, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. can i merge with outlook express address book
    =?Utf-8?B?Zmlpb25h?=, Jun 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Zmlpb25h?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    fiiona <> rambled:

    > can i merge with outlook express address book

    Can you merge what with it? You really need to learn how to make a coherent
    post. Google "good newsgroup post" and see what comes up.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 27, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Zmlpb25h?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "fiiona" <> wrote
    > can i merge with outlook express address book

    I am assuming you forgot to tell us what you wanted to merge with.

    If you didn't forget, I don't know if that merge is such a good idea. Look
    what happened to BrundleFly in "The Fly". You could accidentally end up as
    FiionaAddressBook.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL