    desktop.

    I am plugged into broadband anyway, so I am also wanting to update itself
    constantly.

    Bob Regis, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Bob Regis

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:46:33 +0100, "Bob Regis" <>
    wrote:

    >Is there anyway I can make this site www.bbc.co.uk/news my wallpaper for my
    >desktop.
    >
    >I am plugged into broadband anyway, so I am also wanting to update itself
    >constantly.

    Do your mean, make it your home page?
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Bob Regis

    hamman Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:46:33 +0100, "Bob Regis" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Is there anyway I can make this site www.bbc.co.uk/news my wallpaper for

    my
    > >desktop.
    > >
    > >I am plugged into broadband anyway, so I am also wanting to update itself
    > >constantly.
    > >

    > Do your mean, make it your home page?
    > joevan

    is that what he said he wants? no.

    go display properties > desktop > customise desktop > 'web' tab > new and
    add the site you want

    hamman

    hamman, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Bob Regis

    Bob Regis Guest

    > is that what he said he wants? no.
    >
    > go display properties > desktop > customise desktop > 'web' tab > new
    > and add the site you want

    Cheers, thats exactly what I was after.

    Bob Regis, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Bob Regis

    CJ Guest

    Hi,
    I think you should try the Desk Top Ticker.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3223354.stm

    Newsline
    the BBC's News ticker can sit anywhere on your desktop, and will
    automatically update throughout the day with the latest news, sport,
    travel, finance and weather. When you click on the headline, you'll be
    taken to the full story.

    CJ

    CJ, Apr 16, 2004