Can I make a suggestion?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Cosmo, Sep 17, 2004.

  1. Cosmo

    Cosmo Guest

    Dear Pc or Mac User,

    Have you ever had your computer crash at 3am and wished you had
    someone to call? Are you tired of paying outrageous prices for tech
    support calls that get you nowhere? How would you like to receive
    Premium Technical Support 24-hours a day AND get paid for bringing
    this quality service to others? Welcome to Juvio, a revolutionary
    network direct sales corporation designed with a compensation package
    that offers independent Associate Members the potential to earn a
    comfortable residual income within just a few short months as part of
    Juvio's renowned Global Share™ plan.

    http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com

    Juvio goes above the call of duty for their Associate Members. They
    will provide you with extensive marketing assistance, including
    networking letters, leads, and other useful tools to help you build
    your downline. They will also create a personalized webpage for you
    which will allow marketing to be much easier and effective. Each
    personalized site will feature your member genealogy, valuable
    marketing tools, and other convenient resources. Juvio offers round
    the clock customer service, a proactive member training system, and
    the backing of one of the top lead solutions providers in the nation.

    http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com

    Not only does Juvio provide you with the best tech support in the
    market, but they can also provide you the opportunity for security
    that most companies lack in today's society.

    If you need assistance or have any questions regarding how Juvio
    works, please contact me using the information below.

    Sincerely,
    Cosmo

    Juvio Independent Associate Member
    http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com

    Cosmo, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Cosmo

    why? Guest

    On 16 Sep 2004 23:23:35 -0700, Cosmo wrote:

    A suggestion on how to lose your juvio membership. Spam reported.

    http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com/shared/legal/legal.asp

    3.12 Anti-SPAM Policy
    Juvio does not support, condone, nor tolerate the use of Unsolicited
    Commercial Email (UCE), also known as Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or
    “Spam”. All emails and other messages sent by Associate Members must
    follow the requirements set forth in the Juvio Anti-Spam Policy, and the
    Juvio Marketing Contents Requirements, both of which documents are
    <snip>
    status as a Juvio Independent Associate Member. Messages may only be
    sent to recipients who have specifically requested information about
    Juvio products/services (“Opt-In”), and must provi de a simple
    operational method for an individual to request no further Juvio-related
    messages be sent (“Opt-Out”).
    Violation of this policy may be grounds for suspension and/or
    termination of Associate Member status,
    <snip>

    http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com/shared/legal/Anti-Spam Policy.pdf

    Juvio does not support, condone, nor tolerate the use of Unsolicited
    Commercial Email (UCE), also known as Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or
    “Spam”. In order to discourage Spam by our Independent
    Associate Members, Juvio has established this policy to regulate all
    forms of online communications. This policy applies to any emails,
    instant messages, IP-2-IP broadcasts, newsgroup or bulletin board
    postings or other electronic communications regarding and/or promoting
    Juvio (collectively “Messages”). Anyone who receives a Message which
    they believe violates this Anti-Spam Policy is hereby requested to
    forward the offending communication (with headers) along with their
    <snip>

    >Dear Pc or Mac User,
    >
    >Have you ever had your computer crash at 3am and wished you had
    >someone to call? Are you tired of paying outrageous prices for tech
    >support calls that get you nowhere? How would you like to receive
    >Premium Technical Support 24-hours a day AND get paid for bringing
    >this quality service to others? Welcome to Juvio, a revolutionary

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Cosmo