Can I help here?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. Ive got a telephone line.
    And some new support desk staff.

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005

  2. nevillenevilleson

    pcbutts1 Guest

    **** off.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 21, 2005

  3. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Ive got a telephone line.
    > And some new support desk staff.

    Do you have a toll free access number.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  4. What's in a Name?, Aug 21, 2005
  5. Im not sure, however its bound to be money well spent.
    Probably.
    I have a number of new recruits here, gagging at the bit to make your
    computing experience more enjoyable.

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005
  6. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Im not sure, however its bound to be money well spent.
    > Probably.
    > I have a number of new recruits here, gagging at the bit to make your
    > computing experience more enjoyable.
    >
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >>
    >>>Ive got a telephone line.
    >>>And some new support desk staff.

    >>Do you have a toll free access number.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    :) Always so eager to give a helping hand. May Ala bless.

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  7. nevillenevilleson

    philo Guest

    > Do you have a toll free access number.

    or if not toll free
    how about *troll* free ?

    philo, Aug 21, 2005
  8. nevillenevilleson

    Bigbri Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Ive got a telephone line.
    > And some new support desk staff.

    Do you have a toll free access number.

    Is that toll free or troll free?
    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Aug 21, 2005
  9. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    philo wrote:
    >>Do you have a toll free access number.
    >>

    > or if not toll free
    > how about *troll* free ?

    :)

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  10. nevillenevilleson

    Bigbri Guest

    > Do you have a toll free access number.

    Snap

    or if not toll free
    how about *troll* free ?

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Aug 21, 2005
  11. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bigbri wrote:
    > nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >
    >>Ive got a telephone line.
    >>And some new support desk staff.
    >>

    > Do you have a toll free access number.
    >
    > Is that toll free or troll free?

    great minds think alike

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  12. Yes, I always appreciate your willingness to help. Would you mind
    shining my shoes? You could probably do some shopping, as well.

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005
  13. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Yes, I always appreciate your willingness to help. Would you mind
    > shining my shoes? You could probably do some shopping, as well.
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >

    >>nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >>
    >>>Im not sure, however its bound to be money well spent.
    >>>Probably.
    >>>I have a number of new recruits here, gagging at the bit to make your
    >>>computing experience more enjoyable.
    >>>
    >>>"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>:) Always so eager to give a helping hand. May Ala bless.

    Just set them outside your door, they will be ready when you awake.

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  14. There are some other small jobs you could do for me. But we need to
    speak privately about those. You arent shy, are you?

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005
  15. nevillenevilleson

    trout Guest

    Trout really is childish!
    Hope you are well.
    Ive got leafy hawkweed in my garden now, really nice yellow flowers.

    trout, Aug 21, 2005
  16. nevillenevilleson

    pcbutts1 Guest

    **** you too.

    --

    pcbutts1, Aug 21, 2005
  17. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > There are some other small jobs you could do for me. But we need to
    > speak privately about those. You arent shy, are you?
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >

    >>nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >>
    >>>Yes, I always appreciate your willingness to help. Would you mind
    >>>shining my shoes? You could probably do some shopping, as well.

    >>Just set them outside your door, they will be ready when you awake.

    LMAO are you a _ _ _ _ _ _ in disguise?

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  18. Its Trout, you know that guy thats really keen on netiquette?

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005
  19. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > And fools seldom differ.

    :)

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  20. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Its Trout, you know that guy thats really keen on netiquette?
    >
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >>
    >>>There are some other small jobs you could do for me. But we need to
    >>>speak privately about those. You arent shy, are you?

    >>LMAO are you a _ _ _ _ _ _ in disguise?
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    Oh yes, later, going for some ice cream.

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005