Can i have two Nero CD writing programmes on one computer?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mick Cant, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Mick Cant

    Mick Cant Guest

    Hi all,

    I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,

    I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before I try
    to install it is,

    Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,

    AMD Athlon T XP 2400

    2.01 GHz

    768 mb of Ram

    Computer, with Microsoft Windows XP Home.

    I would like to try Nero 6 before removing the Nero 5.5

    Hope someone can help

    Mick Cant

    mickcant (no spam)@clara.co.uk
    Mick Cant, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Mick Cant

    ^^artnada^^ Guest

    Mick Cant wrote:
    || Hi all,
    || I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,
    || I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before I
    try
    || to install it is,
    || Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,
    || AMD Athlon T XP 2400
    || 2.01 GHz
    || 768 mb of Ram
    || Computer, with Microsoft Windows XP Home.
    || I would like to try Nero 6 before removing the Nero 5.5
    || Hope someone can help
    || Mick Cant
    || mickcant (no spam)@clara.co.uk

    Install into a different directory.
    ^^artnada^^, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Mick Cant

    docmill Guest

    "Mick Cant" <mickcant(no spam)@clara.co.uk> wrote in

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,
    >
    > I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before
    > I try to install it is,
    >
    > Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,
    >
    > AMD Athlon T XP 2400
    >
    > 2.01 GHz
    >
    > 768 mb of Ram
    >
    > Computer, with Microsoft Windows XP Home.
    >

    > I would like to try Nero 6 before removing the Nero 5.5
    >

    > Hope someone can help
    >

    > Mick Cant
    >

    > mickcant (no spam)@clara.co.uk

    http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread/t-74656.html

    Here's some threads.
    They may not apply to you, but if you don't have to experience it, grin at
    the pain someone else did.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    docmill, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Mick Cant

    Brian Guest

    "Mick Cant" <mickcant(no spam)@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,
    >
    > I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before I

    try
    > to install it is,
    >
    > Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,

    If you install to the same directory 6 will overwrite the 5. At least,
    thats what happened to me. Best to use another directory, or unistall 5,
    otherwise you might have a continuation of your problem. Or just re-istall
    5 on a clean slate.
    Brian, Feb 27, 2004