    I like to do MCSD
    Can I Have MCSD books Please Send me.
    Contact me
    =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=, May 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Don Carter Guest

    On Sun, 29 May 2005 19:39:47 -0700, Help to MCSD <Help to
    > wrote:

    >I Dumin From Sri Lanka.
    >I like to do MCSD
    >Can I Have MCSD books Please Send me.
    >Contact me

    The exam crams are only 195 rupees, go out and buy them. And stop
    multiple posting.

    PLONK!
    Don Carter, May 30, 2005

  3. Don,

    How much is 195 rupees? My name is Davin Eastley. I am 13 years old and have
    an interest in the MCAD Certification. I live in Tasmania, Australia. If you
    could recommend some reference materials, that would be appreciated. Feel
    free to e-mail me at .

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, May 30, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Don Carter Guest

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 17:50:53 +1000, "Davin Eastley"
    <> wrote:

    >Don,
    >
    >How much is 195 rupees? My name is Davin Eastley. I am 13 years old and have
    >an interest in the MCAD Certification. I live in Tasmania, Australia. If you
    >could recommend some reference materials, that would be appreciated. Feel
    >free to e-mail me at .
    >
    >Regards,
    >Davin Eastley
    >
    >----------
    >www.davineastley.tk
    >Forums Home

    Davin

    About £2 sterling, which I think is around 4 or 5 dollars AUS. The
    down side is that they're only available at that price on the Indian
    Sub continent.

    reference materials depend on which exams you're going for.

    Don
    Don Carter, May 30, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 31, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >About £2 sterling, which I think is around 4 or 5 dollars AUS.

    how much is that in euro's? lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 31, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I Dumin From Sri Lanka.
    >I like to do MCSD
    >Can I Have MCSD books Please Send me.
    >Contact me

    well Dumin From Sri Lanka, I tried to send you them to you, but I'm
    not sure how to attach paper/hard back books as attachments. Would you
    like me to scan them in one page at a time for you? After all I'd be
    only too happy to help out a tool like you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 31, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I typed "mcsd and certification and links" into yahoo.com and found the
    >following on the first page:

    wow, can you send me the link to 'yahoo.com'?

    Thanks!.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 31, 2005
  9. Funny one, Kline. Scanning the pages won't work. You need to use a paperclip
    attaching the e-mail and send it by post to his street address. E-mail won't
    work. We aren't in the time of hardcover/paperback e-books yet. LOL!

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, Jun 1, 2005
  10. I was beginning to think this newsgroup was getting a little dry but this
    thread has made up for it. I'm anxiously awaiting a reply from Dumin. You
    guys are killin me!

    =?Utf-8?B?bXlodW1tYQ==?=, Jun 1, 2005
  11. Ahh... I see. Excellent. We will all see what Dumin has to say! Why are we
    killing you? Funny.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ---------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, Jun 1, 2005
  12. ok mate, you're killing me means you're cracking me up. I'm going to die
    laughing!

    =?Utf-8?B?bXlodW1tYQ==?=, Jun 1, 2005
  13. OK myhumma. See what you can contribute to the newsgroup that's funny. ;-)
    No, Dumin. You can't have any free books for MCSD preparation. Search for
    some good resources in Google though on the language you're interested in.
    You may find something. Did you think of this?

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Quote of the day: - "I Wonder If Dumin Is Dumb!" - Anonymous.

    Davin Eastley, Jun 1, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >what dont you guys stop being so mean and attach the ebook for him her
    >
    >cut the guy some slack you

    Why not his throat?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Wazza Guest

    Wazza, Jun 7, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Edward Guest

    Maybe Kline does not have the right to give the book away. Should not this
    request be directed to the author or the publisher? Seems simple enough to
    me.

    Then again Dumin mighty just want to order the book from a reseller.

    Edward

    Edward, Jun 7, 2005
  17. If you need to buy some groceries, do you simply walk into the store, take
    what you need and leave without paying ? Attaching an e-book for someone is
    also just like that.

    The e-book format has been provided by the publisher as a convenience for
    those who pay money and buy the paper version of it. Not for providing it as
    a "Charity"
    to people requesting it on this forum. So, before you ask others to cut some
    slack, have some understanding of the copyright issues involved !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 8, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscCB0byBNQ1NE?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If you need to buy some groceries, do you simply walk into the store, take
    >what you need and leave without paying ? Attaching an e-book for someone is
    >also just like that.
    >
    >The e-book format has been provided by the publisher as a convenience for
    >those who pay money and buy the paper version of it. Not for providing it as
    >a "Charity"
    >to people requesting it on this forum. So, before you ask others to cut some
    >slack, have some understanding of the copyright issues involved !

    Well put, and I totally agree.

    These people are no more than thieves. Yet there are many people who
    don't see it like that....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005