    love to hear your ideas.

    Thanks for you help.

    , Sep 8, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    :We have to change our internal ip addressing scheme, and I was
    :wondering if someone can tell me if I can have 2 ip addresses on our
    :internal interface on our cisco pix firewall.

    More No then Yes.

    :What we have in mind is to bind 2 ip addresses to all of our servers
    :nic's, and then also have 2 ip addresses on our pix firewall and
    :eventually get rid of all our old addresses and just have the new
    :scheme. If anyone has had to ever change there internal ip addressin
    :scheme and have any insight on the best way to accomplish this I would
    :love to hear your ideas.

    Please refer to my posting of a couple of weeks ago,
    http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.dcom.sys.cisco/msg/f2a4c986aa90ab00

    To which I would add: it's easier if you have LAN router to route
    between the two IP spaces as long as you are in transition.

    -- Rich Kulawiec

    Walter Roberson, Sep 8, 2005