Can I get this site to load properly in FF?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by The Waker, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. The Waker

    The Waker Guest

    The Waker, Dec 9, 2005

  2. The Waker

    WSP Guest

    The Waker wrote:
    > I'm on 1.5 and when I load this site:
    >
    > http://www.princeton.edu/~jedwards/cif/intro.html
    >
    > The left panel loads, but the right panel doesn't (works fine in Avant
    > though). Is it possible for Firefox to load this site properly?

    Also,doesn't load in Moz or Seamonkey
    WSP

    --
    OOo 2.0.1 – SeaMonkey 1.5a/1.0b (nightlies...) - Win XP sp2
    http://george-best.gonetoosoon.co.uk/
    WSP, Dec 9, 2005

  3. WSP wrote:
    > The Waker wrote:
    >
    >> I'm on 1.5 and when I load this site:
    >>
    >> http://www.princeton.edu/~jedwards/cif/intro.html
    >>
    >> The left panel loads, but the right panel doesn't (works fine in Avant
    >> though). Is it possible for Firefox to load this site properly?
    >>

    > Also,doesn't load in Moz or Seamonkey
    > WSP

    It would help if it was a valid page
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.princeton.edu/~jedwards/cif/intro.html

    No Doctype declaration and multiple errors

    suggest the author run his page thru the w3 validation service and fix such
    Moz Champion (Dan), Dec 11, 2005