    Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.

    Thank you for any asistance.

    Alonzo.

    Alonzo Jimenez, Feb 17, 2007

  2. Alonzo Jimenez wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
    > house and have got broadbande ADSL.
    >
    > Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
    > give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
    > most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
    > phones.
    >
    > Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.
    >
    > Thank you for any asistance.
    >
    > Alonzo.

    Alonzo,

    You can do this. You need a voip provider offering Spain DID/DDI's.

    Many providers can do this but here is a list of some Spanish ones.

    http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Direc...ectory/VoIP_Providers/Spain_-_VoIP_Providers/

    --

    ---
    Sean Browne

    Cardiff IT Support Ltd, Feb 17, 2007

  3. Alonzo Jimenez

    Paul123 Guest

    telsome.es - you can get one from them for ¤12 and then ¤2 a month I think.

    Paul123, Feb 17, 2007
  4. Alonzo Jimenez

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Alonzo Jimenez" <> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I
    > have rented a house and have got broadbande ADSL.
    >
    > Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider
    > which will give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my
    > friends can phone to me as most people with Telefonica in
    > Spain have included calls to fixed phones.
    >
    > Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming
    > to UK.
    >
    > Thank you for any asistance.
    >
    > Alonzo.

    Are there no Spanish providers that can do this..? The systems don't care
    where you are connected to the internet, so a Spanish provider's number
    will work as well here as in Spain. You can then continue to use it when
    you return home.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 17, 2007
  5. Alonzo Jimenez wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
    > house and have got broadbande ADSL.
    >
    > Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
    > give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
    > most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
    > phones.
    >
    > Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.
    >
    > Thank you for any asistance.
    >
    > Alonzo.

    Gradwell can provide spanish DDIs for £3/month in fifteen regions, I'm
    sure I've found some more in the past, but can't remember any. (altecom
    springs to mind).

    Thomas Kenyon, Feb 17, 2007