Can i forward all the traffic to a specific website?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Joe, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Dear all,

    I am setting up a secure wlan network.
    -802.1x on vlan 1
    -wep on vlan 2

    can I restrict/forward all the traffic from client in vlan 2 to a
    specific ip(website)?
    So that the client can read the instruction and get the cert for the
    802.1x of vlan 1.

    Is that possible and how can I deploy it?

    BTW, how those public wlan hotspot do it?
    Is that a software from cisco can do the similar things?
    I heard that cisco do have... do I need to buy it?

    thanks.

    Regards,
    Louis
    Joe, Nov 10, 2005