CAN I DO MCAD?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by dhanasekaran, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. dhanasekaran

    dhanasekaran Guest

    After 6 years of my graduation(computer science) now i
    joined as a junior software engineer.I am also final year
    MCA(master of computer applications).

    I have very much interest in .NET.I have studied some .NET
    books.

    Even though i don't have good object-oriented programming
    experience i have some fundamental knowledge and
    practice.But i don't have practical working knowledge at
    present.

    I want to do MCAD.NET.First i bought MS self paced kit for
    70-305 (vb.net webappls using asp.net).

    Is it right to MCAD AT PRESENT because it is already so
    much years passed before entering into IT field.I am very
    keen in completing MCAD.

    EXPECTING RESPONSES.
    dhanasekaran, Jun 24, 2004