Can I do anything actually useful with SPA-3000 config?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Joe Harrison, May 10, 2006.

  1. Joe Harrison

    Joe Harrison Guest

    I've read about half of the manual but it's just doing my head in. Got
    Sipura SPA-3000 on Sipgate and NTL PSTN. Considering the amount of stuff in
    the config options it looks initially as if it can anything you might ever
    want and then some. However I think I'm SOL on the following but would be
    grateful if anyone had any suggestions.

    I would like to:

    - selectively reject calls from certain incoming numbers, for example the
    people who are obviously in India but pretend to be on an 0208 number when
    they repeatedly call trying to sell a credit agreement to my 12-year-old
    son.

    - selectively reject CLI-withheld calls, maybe depending on date and time

    - do things e.g. forwarding to incoming calls depending on the date and
    time.

    - change ringing patterns according to CLI presented

    It annoys me that this box appears so intelligent but won't actually do
    anything.

    Joe Harrison, May 10, 2006