    i'm only running a 4gig HD.
    Cheer All....FRED C

    ---
    fredcromer, Apr 3, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Plato Guest

    fredcromer wrote:

    > Is itOK for me to delete all the temporary internet files that are
    > saved..and are the ones in c:, just copies of the ones in d:, or vice-versa
    > ? which internet stuff is it best to get rid of to free my memory up a bit,
    > i'm only running a 4gig HD.
    > Cheer All....FRED C

    Yes you can delete them all.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Apr 3, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Guest Guest

    If you are just running a 4G drive...

    First... print a copy of this message to go by.

    At the top of the window you're in in Outlook Express... Go to your Tools
    Menu, Click on Options, Click on Connections, Click on Change in this frame,
    Click on the Advanced tab and then scroll down to the Security area and
    check the box that says something like Empty Temporary Internet Files when
    Browser is Closed. Click Apply then OK and then click OK in the next box
    too.

    For best results close Outlook Express and then restart your machine... and
    keep that space free all the time.

    HTH

    Guest, Apr 3, 2004