    of large files in that directory. Any drawbacks to simply deleting them?

    Thanks.

    Ben
    =?Utf-8?B?Ym5hZ2Vs?=, Apr 16, 2007

  2. OK. Answered my own question by searching the newsgroups again. Looks like
    it isn't a good idea to delete from this directory. This post was helpful:

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/co...hnet-win2003&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1

    Ben

    =?Utf-8?B?Ym5hZ2Vs?=, Apr 16, 2007

  3. It's pretty much never a good idea to delete files in the system directory.
    Far better to find a way to grow that partition a bit. If this is Vista,
    it's fairly easy. If it's not, you'll need a third party tool.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 16, 2007