    View>Headers>All but then I couldn't select the text. I made a Screen
    Print but found that I had no way, within the form, to send it.

    Kind of a C-22. I'll appreciate some guidance.

    Gualtier Malde, Mar 24, 2006

  2. Gualtier Malde

    Echy Guest

    Gualtier Malde wrote:
    > I got some bogus email purportedly from Ebay and I was reporting it and
    > the Ebay web form asked for a copy of the header. I used
    > View>Headers>All but then I couldn't select the text. I made a Screen
    > Print but found that I had no way, within the form, to send it.
    >
    > Kind of a C-22. I'll appreciate some guidance.

    I might be missing something here but if you just want to copy the
    header all you need to do AFAIK is open the email, highlight the
    header text using your mouse, then hold down "Ctrl" key and press "C"
    key at the same time - this will copy the header text. To paste it
    where-ever just hold down "Ctrl" key and press "V" key at the same time.

    Echy
    Melbourne, Australia

    Echy, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Gualtier Malde

    gwtc Guest

    Gualtier Malde wrote:

    > I got some bogus email purportedly from Ebay and I was reporting it and
    > the Ebay web form asked for a copy of the header. I used
    > View>Headers>All but then I couldn't select the text. I made a Screen
    > Print but found that I had no way, within the form, to send it.
    >
    > Kind of a C-22. I'll appreciate some guidance.

    View, Message Source

    gwtc, Mar 24, 2006
  4. Gualtier Malde

    SteveG Guest

    Gualtier Malde wrote:
    > I got some bogus email purportedly from Ebay and I was reporting it and
    > the Ebay web form asked for a copy of the header. I used
    > View>Headers>All but then I couldn't select the text. I made a Screen
    > Print but found that I had no way, within the form, to send it.
    >
    > Kind of a C-22. I'll appreciate some guidance.

    It's easier and quicker to forward the whole email to

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

    SteveG, Mar 24, 2006
  5. Echy wrote:
    > Gualtier Malde wrote:
    >> I got some bogus email purportedly from Ebay and I was reporting it
    >> and the Ebay web form asked for a copy of the header. I used
    >> View>Headers>All but then I couldn't select the text. I made a Screen
    >> Print but found that I had no way, within the form, to send it.
    >>
    >> Kind of a C-22. I'll appreciate some guidance.

    > I might be missing something here but if you just want to copy the
    > header all you need to do AFAIK is open the email, highlight the header
    > text using your mouse, then hold down "Ctrl" key and press "C" key at
    > the same time - this will copy the header text. To paste it where-ever
    > just hold down "Ctrl" key and press "V" key at the same time.
    >
    > Echy
    > Melbourne, Australia

    Well one of us is. I couldn't seem to highlight/select any part of the
    header. Perhaps one line and only the information, not the label. That
    was the reason for my question. I didn't know if I was doing it wrong.

    More answer is below, I see.

    Thanks

    Gualtier Malde, Mar 25, 2006
  6. SteveG wrote:
    > Gualtier Malde wrote:
    >> I got some bogus email purportedly from Ebay and I was reporting it
    >> and the Ebay web form asked for a copy of the header. I used
    >> View>Headers>All but then I couldn't select the text. I made a Screen
    >> Print but found that I had no way, within the form, to send it.
    >>
    >> Kind of a C-22. I'll appreciate some guidance.

    > It's easier and quicker to forward the whole email to

    Thanks - I'll do that. Didn't have the address and didn't find it on
    Ebay - just the web-based message option.

    Gualtier Malde, Mar 25, 2006
  7. gwtc wrote:
    > Gualtier Malde wrote:
    >
    >> I got some bogus email purportedly from Ebay and I was reporting it
    >> and the Ebay web form asked for a copy of the header. I used
    >> View>Headers>All but then I couldn't select the text. I made a Screen
    >> Print but found that I had no way, within the form, to send it.
    >>
    >> Kind of a C-22. I'll appreciate some guidance.

    > View, Message Source

    See, that's where I screw up. I was doing the View>Headers>All and
    View>Message Body as... A simple thing like "Message Source" went
    right past me. It works, of course.

    Thank you.

    PS - My less elegant solution was to print to CutePDF and cut/paste from
    there.

    Gualtier Malde, Mar 25, 2006

    Hendrik Maryns, Mar 27, 2006