Can i convert my Xvid,Divx movies to DVD compatible format so i can play them as a DVD ??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The Other Guy., Nov 30, 2004.

  1. Can i convert my Xvid,Divx movies to DVD compatible format so i can
    play them as a DVD ??

    The Other Guy., Nov 30, 2004

  2. The Other Guy.

    Baz Guest

    Not really worth it.
    When you convert them to DVD format ie mpg-2 the files end up being a lot
    larger so you could only fit 1 per DVD.
    Plus they would look like shit because they've been recompressed twice.

    Baz, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Oh ok, sounds like a NO go then.

    I think the Divx,Xvid player is DVD, i could put like 6 700 meg xvid
    movies on a DVD, just got to figure out how to do the menus ?

    Any ideas on software,

    Thanks.

    The Other Guy., Dec 1, 2004